Monday, March 3, 2014

HIS.... NOT MINE

 

His... Not Mine;
Oh...the joy of love Divine
Such peace and assurance...
To be His... not mine.

Twas wretched and poor,
Once enslaved to sin;
Til His light shone all about me,
And His grace reeled me in.

Now a slave to righteousness...
Oh what joy to be;
In the service of my Lord,
The One whose blood bought me.

From the day to day horror
Of a lost and helpless soul;
To adoption... a child of God,
The One from whom all things flow.

Unmerited favor(?)... now I understand;
I am born again.... Not of myself....
But by the touch of the Master's Hand!

                          Touched...                      
                                    The DOGpreacher                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading...your comments/questions are welcome, however.....Please... NO ranting (thats my job) ;-)
NO disrespectful speech
NO defaming God and/or His Word

Thank You!