Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Conversion ..... and Yours!


GRACE

I was born in sin, a curse of "the fall"  
Not I alone, but humanity...all.
My trajectory was downward, 
As only it could be;   

Til His hand caught my falling soul, 
Graciously revealing Himself to me.
I saw my sin, my state, my plight,  
Turning from darkness, I ran to light

By grace, through faith,  
I have been set free;  
No longer a slave to sin,
But to the One Who's blood bought me. 

Before the foundation of the world, 
He chose me, in Him to abide; 
Then with irresistible grace, 
Did draw me to His side.  

And so...fearing not, I now stand; 
Safely cupped, In those nail-scarred hands. 
With God for me, whom shall I fear; 
As He preserves me, I persevere! 

                                                                                       In His Hand, 
                                                                          The DOGpreacher.  

P.S.  Yes, this is my conversion I wrote about, but it easily could have been yours also. 
     Notice that there is nothing personal about this testimony to God's saving grace 
              that links it only to me (or anybody else). Quite frankly...this is simply what happens 
to every one who has ever been born from above (born again).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading...your comments/questions are welcome, however.....Please... NO ranting (thats my job) ;-)
NO disrespectful speech
NO defaming God and/or His Word

Thank You!